Friday, June 19, 2009

Feature Friday: The Frosted Cake Shop

As you may already know, Pear Tree Events has a passion for local small businesses. We love to support those in our community and we know how challenging it can be to compete with the "big box" companies. We are thrilled to introduce you to The Frosted Cake Shop today.

Tessa Lindlow is the owner of this fabulous little convection company. One look at The Frosted Cake Shop blog and you will be hooked. Tessa works her cake magic out of The Old Soul Co. on L St. in downtown Sacramento. She specializes in custom works of art and desserts with edible design elements. These are just a few of her many gorgeous creations...

On TFCS's blog, Tessa comments that the guitar is "not to scale" but we think it looks amazing. And the detail on that soccer ball cake-- too cute to even cut into!

Planning a baby shower? The booties on the top of that baby girl cake will be the highlight of your party.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind that ladybug cake staring back at me if it was my ladybug birthday party.

When my baby was born, Tessa was gracious enough to surprise us with one of her adorable polka dot "smash" cakes with my son's name on it. I can't wait until his first birthday so she can design another stunning cake for us. What is a "smash" cake, you ask? Just what it sounds like of course. Tessa will make one cake for your guests to enjoy, and another for your little one to enjoy! I can just see the pictures of my kiddo smashing his in a few months.

This cake happens to be my personal favorite. Tessa would gladly change those colors and logo to represent the team of your choice, but why mess with perfection?

Now that you've met Tessa Lindlow and the fantastic Frosted Cake Shop, click on over to their blog and drool over more of her incredible cakes and cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails