Sweet Expressions Desserts has an extensive list of treats they offer but they will happily do their best to fulfill any custom order. Here are some of their delicious dessert choices:
- Banana Pudding
- Brownies (over 17 varieties)
- Brownie Pops
- Brownie and Cookie Sundaes
- Cakes (over 17 varieties)
- Cake Poppers
- Cheesecake : Traditional (plain), cherry, blueberry, double chocolate, strawberry, chocolate chip, toffee bar, peanut butter cup, pumpkin (seasonal)
- Cheesecake on a Stick
- Chocolate Fountains
- Chocolate Dipped Fruit
- Chocolate Truffles and candies
- Cookies (over 23 varieties)
- Cupcake Parfait
- Cupcake Towers
- Fresh Fruit (seasonal fruit kabobs and fruit bowls available)
- Lemon Bars
- Petit Fours
- Pecan Bars
- Peanut Butter Chewies
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Sugar Cookies (decorated) - we have over 100 different shapes
- Monogrammed Treats
I don't know if you caught that, but Sweet Expressions Desserts offers 17 varieties of brownies. YUM. We've sampled their brownie pops and they are amazing.
Sweet Expressions Desserts has done candy buffets (pictured above), dessert buffets, and ice cream buffets. They also frequently have "just because" customers... I mean really, do you need an excuse to enjoy dessert? We sure don't think so!If you are in the Sacramento area, don't miss Kiiki and Sweet Expressions Desserts on Fox 40 next week! She is doing a cooking demonstration on Wednesday, October 21 at 11AM. Set your DVR's.
If you need to satisfy your craving after all this yumminess, give Kiiki a call at 916.508.3293 and check out their website here.
Enjoy! And thank you to Sweet Expressions Desserts for letting us feature them!
Do you know someone who owns a small business that is related to the event planning industry in some way? We would love to feature them and learn more about their business. Send us an email at email@example.com. And don't forget to check out our new website: http://www.peartreeevents.net/.